Book Guadalquivir River Cruise Tickets in Seville
- Sail the Guadalquivir River, known as the only navigable river in Spain.
- Spot Seville’s most emblematic monuments.
- Cruise under historic bridges and spot the towers of Plaza de España, the pavilions of Expo 92, and many more.
- Glance at the various convents and monasteries that have been home to several people.
- Spot the area where ships carrying gold docked after their world explorations.
- Get spectacular views of the Guadalquivir River from the cruise’s panoramic roof.
- Access to Guadalquivir River
- Sightseeing cruise
- Life vest
- Audio guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The schedule may be subject to change. Please check the calendar on your intended day of visit.
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
- This cruise is not available for unaccompanied minors.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.