Visit the birthplace of two famous Roman emperors!
- After getting picked up from your designated meeting point, make your way to Itálica along with your expert guide
- Learn about the history of this iconic city, and the famous personalities it is associated with, such as Trajan and Hadrian
- Explore the ancient Roman streets, see the thermal baths and the houses
- A key highlight is the House of Neptune, featuring the god of the sea holding his trident
- You will also get to see the amphitheater that featured in Game of Thrones - this was where Cersei met Jon Snow and his ilk when a white walker was released
- See the famous Roman Theater that was only recently discovered in the 20th century
- Finish off your tour with a visit to the monastery of San Isidoro del Campo, known for its Mudejar, Gothic and Baroque influences
- Choose between English, Italian, French and Spanish-speaking guides
- Discounted Tickets: Ages 0-6yrs enjoy free tickets. Simply display a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up, and get free entry. Ages 7-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48h before the schedule
- Tour of the ruins of Itálica and the Monastery of San Isidoro del Campo
- Expert guide (English, Italian, French, or Spanish-speaking)
- Transportation to and from Seville
- You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.